Howard Marten Process Systems’ offering for the power generation industry includes design and manufacturing of various systems for generators, turbines, pumps, converters and other equipment. Our systems are installed in gas, coal, solar, hydro and nuclear power plants and meet latest industry standard including Power Piping Code ASME B31.1. We have experienced dedicated engineering team supporting this industry segment with clients and installations in every part of the world.
Typical offerings include:
- For Generators: Oil Lubrication Systems, Seal Oil Systems, Stator Water Systems, Hydrogen Gas Supply Racks, CO2 Supply Racks, Liquid Detectors, Oil Cooling Skids
- For Gas Turbines: Oil Lubrication Systems, Gas Control Systems, Fuel Oil Systems, Water Injection Systems, Flow Dividing Systems, Compressor Wash Systems, Gland Steam Condenser, Hydraulic Systems
- For Steam Turbines: Oil Lubrication Systems, Gland Steam Condenser Systems,
- Hydro Electric Plants: Oil Lubrication Systems, Hydraulic Systems, Control Systems
- Pumps: Boiler Feed Pumps, Pump Oil Lubrication Systems
- Converters: Cooling Systems